There is a nip in the air and it is almost time for winter. During these months, it important to think about how you can give your hair protection against damaging elements. These are some ways to keep your hair safe and healthy during winter:
- Wear a hat when the days get colder. It will protect your hair against snow, wind, or rain. If you do not want your hair to be a mess from the hat, you can wear a silk scarf underneath the hat. The scarf will also reduce static.
- In the cold months of winter, your hair will benefit from deep conditioning treatment. Your hair often suffers from a loss of moisture because of the dry heat in your home and the cold air in the winter.
- It is not good to wash your hair every day during the winter months. Your hair will not dry out as much if you just wash it two or three times a week. Another thing to remember is never leave the house with wet hair. Not only is it unhealthy for you, but it can also dry out your hair and make it brittle.
- Another way to keep your hair healthy during the winter months is to keep it trimmed regularly. If you trim it every six or eight weeks, you will get rid of split ends. Your hair will look fuller and healthier.
- Bringing a humidifier into your home can be beneficial to your hair. Most people have dry heat in their homes during the winter and their hair can suffer dryness. The humidifier keeps dry hair at bay.
Any time you want to keep your hair healthy and shiny, you can use Wen by Chaz. WEN has deep conditioning ingredients that help your hair look its best. The company has a whole line of hair products for women. Wen products are available on Amazon and Guthy-Renker online.
Follow Wen: https://twitter.com/wenhaircare